Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is hiring Software Engineers to join our team at Hill AFB, UT. The successful applicant will:
- Participate in the design, creation, and implementation of cloud-based web applications
- Develop dashboards and user interfaces to satisfy customer requirements
- Prepare data sets to train machine learning models
- Collect and/or gather large sets of data and apply advanced techniques to ensure the data is reliable and of high quality for the targeted purpose.
- Interpret large amounts of data with advanced approaches using sophisticated analytical and data visualization software or tools to discover patterns in the data.
- Work with subject matter experts to understand and capture meaning of data
- Communicate advanced concepts and information in an understandable manner for audiences of varying levels of competency.
- Discover, investigate, and visualize data trends and patterns to assist in creating a robust and comprehensive data environment.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technology trends
This position may be filled as at a higher level based on the qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a Software Engineer level or Principal level
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or an engineering related degree) with a minimum 2 years of related experience; or a Master's degree with 5 years (Principal level requires a minimum 5 years with a BS or 3 years with a Master's)
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft .Net Framework or .Net Core
- Demonstrated experience with Node.js or Python
- Demonstrated experience with versioning Control software (i.e. Git, TFS)
- Active Secret Security Clearance or higher
- Working knowledge of API development.
- Familiarity with front-end and back-end development in a wide variety of languages and frameworks.
- Responsive web application development with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with design and development of database technology such as Neo4j, SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with semantic web technologies such as OWL, RDF, SPARQL, etc.
- A working knowledge of graph data structures and graph algorithms
- Dynamic personality for team and customer interactions
- Strong written communication skills
- Must be self-directed when situation requires
- Ability to wear many different hats in a dynamic environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.