At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Software Engineer
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop test automation software for use across multi-domain, multi-platform system integration laboratories
- Analyze and interpret formal and informal customer requirements and generate corresponding lower level requirements that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Consult with customer stakeholders and present ideas in small group settings
- Create innovative technical design in compliance with established requirements.
- Build high-quality, fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Define, implement and document system test.
- Perform troubleshooting as required.
- Perform multiple platform system integration
Meleng; Sfwas, syseng;Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) discipline and 2+ years' experience
- OR Master's Degree in a STEM discipline
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret or Top Secret Clearance as well as Program Special Access within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs
- Secret or Top Secret clearance preferred
- Languages: C++, Python, C#, Angular
- Databases: SQL
- Atlassian Tool Suite
- HW Interfaces (i.e. A429, 1553, 1394 etc) & Protocols (i.e. DDS, UDP, TCP/IP etc)
- Hardware-in-the-Loop testing paradigm
- Test Software Design, Implementation and Integration
- Multi-platform, Multi-language System Integration
- Designing / developing test automation scripts
- Requirement interpretation / creation / management
- Technical estimating and schedule planning
- Troubleshooting / performance tuning / system administration
- AWS Cloud development experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.