Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves--to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways--not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce--14,000 strong--stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Md.
The Software Engineer shall have the following responsibilities:
Design, develop, debug and test complex technical applications.
Develop new and existing software tools and techniques.
Work with a team of developers to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
Develop Android and x86 applications.
Conduct various testing activities and work with testers to help ensure quality control of system components.
If you want to be a part of a team of great developers and engineers, this is the position for you. You will be a technology professional adding value to a team where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged!
- Fourteen (14) years experience as a Software Engineer with experience in application development and the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C , Assembly, C Shell
- Planning and developing component integration tests
- Must understand development of requirements to implementation
- Experience in reverse engineering and understanding of network protocols
- Familiarity with wireless device drivers and access points
- Familiarity with MacOS and Linux OS is a plus
- Experience with mobile device (Android) is a plus
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Bachelor's degree may be substituted with four (4) additional years Software Engineer experience on projects with similar scope. CLEARANCE-
TS/SCI W POLY Department: