Title: Software Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
What s the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
Ok, I did not write that joke. I don t even know what it means. But hopefully you do!
We are looking for a passionate, seasoned Software Engineer to design, develop, and install software solutions. You ll be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in Java.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for proposed solutions. Participating in application demos with users and enhancing user experience.
- Why do Java Developers wear glasses?
- Because they can t C#!
- Prioritize and execute tasks in Agile software development life cycle.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
What you ve got:
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Ability to develop software in Java .
- Experience building Java EE applications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC).
- Experience using Linux.
- How does a Java Developer cut his hair?
- Eclipse it.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- BA or BS Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years programming in Java or other Object Oriented Languages.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit .