Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Connected Vehicle program is looking for Software Engineers who will work across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered first.
- Full stack development ranging from native mobile, to web, to server-side engineering, and leverage modern frameworks, open source tools, and cloud technologies to develop software effectively through paired programming, and other methodologies like test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment.
- Java/J2ee, Struts or JSF JAVA development using Eclipse or similar tooling Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services development GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like GRADLE .
- Experience in ORM frameworks like Hibernate or JPA. Strong knowledge on SQL.
All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access with a 60% score or 180+ out of a potential 300 points
- Software Development in a variety of programming languages and technologies .
- Works closely with other technical experts, Product Managers, Product Designers and business stakeholders .
- Develops foundational knowledge of the business, business model, key processes, and priorities and applies knowledge to solutions.
- Interprets business user functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security) to develop system specifications in close cooperation with business analysts and business customers.
- Interprets testing requirements, critical customer acceptance criteria, writes system, functional test cases .
- Reviews, critiques, and validates requirements specifications . Work in a pair programming environment using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach .
- Work in shifts and provide oncall production support
BS / MS Computer Science
This position requires the
successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ciber Global is an IT
consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology
strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974,
Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.