$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 10K Sign-On BONUS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Are you a talented Software Engineer looking for the next step in your career
? Check out TETRA CONCEPTS!
TETRA CONCEPTS, a PSS Company, is actively seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Clearance Requirements TS/SCI with polygraph
(Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required. Task Description
: Software Engineer - UI with Back End Experience) Task Required Skills
• Demonstrated hands-on software development experience in Java
• Strong UI design experience
• Experience with Apache Tomcat
• Experience with Data Cloud Technologies (Accumulo, MongoDB, Hadoop Framework)
• Experience with NiFi
• Experience with Spring
• Experience with LinuxTask Desired Skills:
• 508 Compliance
• Demonstrated experience using the Atlassian product suite (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket, and/or Bamboo)
• Experience with creating and deploying Docker containers
• Experience with Kubernetes About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost-effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in our Columbia, MD office!
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
- Flexible work hours
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.