At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
* Develop innovative ASP.NET platforms to work with company's ETL, SSRS and Data Warehouse environment
* Manage, support and enhance existing ASP.NET applications
* Experience working in Agile Scrum environment
* Configure & deploy applications in all environments
* Continuously look for ways to improve efficiency in our applications to allow us to provide a higher quality product in less time.
* Experience with modern development trends and able to act as a mentor to other developers
* 8+ years of front-end/back-end software development experience
* 4+ years working in the Microsoft stack
* Strong hands-on knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio, MVC & SQL
* Provide necessary knowledge transfer to support and services organizations
* Continuously look for ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency allowing us to provide a higher quality product in less time.
* Demonstrated understanding of the software product development life-cycle and continuous integration
* Experience working on projects developed and tested iteratively (Agile/Scrum experience a plus)
* Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility and accountability
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
GOOD TO HAVE
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision
* Experience in Test Driven Development practices
* Experience with Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
* Experience with data warehousing, SSIS or ETL projects
* Experience with Data Modelling and Data Mapping tools
* Exceptional interpersonal relationship and communication skills, verbal and written (peers, executives, cross culture)