- 5+ years of proven experience in software development.
- Strong experience in object oriented programming with Java and/or C#.
- In-depth experience in data structures, distributed systems and storages.
- Experience with developing and consuming RESTful services.
- In-depth experience with Messaging: Solace, RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, SNS;
- Experience in service performance profiling and optimization.
- Design and build of PCI-DSS, PII, and SOX Compliant Systems.
- In-depth experience with Databases: Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB, and Oracle;
- Experience in software security and compliance frameworks.
- Familiarity with caching technologies: Redis, HazelCast, and Memcache;
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes, Gradle, Maven, and Git
- Excitement and passion to work on amazing products
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
Looking for a self-starting, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great team player, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the Engineering team, your responsibilities will include working closely with other engineering team members and interacting with product, design, content, QA and many other groups to lead and deliver world class engineering products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Your work will focus on building high throughput, high performance, reliable, checkout & payment platform.
EDUCATION: BS CS/CE or equivalent