Looking to further your career as a Software Engineer? A well known non-profit organization is building their software development team and looking for developers with a passion for IT as well as passion for the organization and helping the youth of Chicago.
As a part of a hard working and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. The full-time Software Engineer opportunity is located in Chicago, Illinois.
How you will make an impact
- Support top programming practices and standards
- Create and bring about back end and front end components and services
- Appraise new technologies and generate prototypes for ongoing improvements
- Produce high quality production-ready code
- Refine solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Operate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
This is a full-time position offering a competitive base salary, full benefits package, paid time off, as well as a great work life balance, not to mention working for a company supporting a great cause. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva directly with your resume at Suzanna.email@example.com.
- 2+ years software engineering experience
- You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you have personally authored
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET Framework
- C# experience preferred
- Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Command of ASP.NET
- Familiarity with relational database management systems
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Agile experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree Preferred