Purpose: The Sr. Dynamic CRM Engineer will act as a technical subject matter expert for internal teams on CRM projects (implementations, upgrades, customizations, and data migrations). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of a project including, but not limited to, providing application architecture recommendations, installation and configuration of Dynamics CRM, performing simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more. The candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations.
* Design Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements.
* Lead the efforts to interface of Microsoft CRM with internal enterprise systems
* Lead the development of functional and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts
* Assist in the development of project plan, scope, estimates, timelines, budgets, and expected deliverables and provide input on change management
* Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics CRM solution including but not limited to Application, DB, Web Server, Active Directory, Internet Facing Deployment, ADFS, and single sign-on
* Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
* 2+ years? experience architecting/designing large-scale Dynamics CRM projects
* Must have worked with two most recent version of Dynamic CRM
* 5+ years? experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows and configuration) on the Microsoft Dynamics
* 7+ years? experience in engineering/development environment with Microsoft Technology Toolset(s).
* Familiar with .NET web technologies such as Razer Views, MVC, WebAPI, etc.
* Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
* Experience with full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, i.e. Amazon AWS, Azure, Dynamics 365
* Strong understanding of the Dynamic CRM solution life cycle management
* Experience with implementing ADXStudio and FSM modules is highly desirable
***** Interested candidates please send resume to STEPHANIE.SAINE@RHT.COM*****