Are you looking for work as a Software Engineer? Robert Half Technology might have a job for you, if you are passionate about technological systems, work well with others and have a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering. This position is ideal for candidates who can effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems. A long-term temporary-to-full-time role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be located in the Horsham, Pennsylvania area.
* Design and code programs; create and run test transactions; use insights gained to produce necessary design and code revisions. Be willing to take calculated risks.
* Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems, providing ongoing feedback.
* Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions
* Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
* Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
* Maintain meticulous records to document program development and revisions.
* Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
* Mentor entry level developers and work to advance culture of technical excellence
For immediate consideration please send resumes to email@example.com- 7+ years of experience developing full stack (MEAN) application system.
* Understanding of modern development paradigms including ORM, MVC, OData, Library development, code refactoring, CI/CD, TDD.
* Experience building and consuming REST, JSON, XML, and SOAP API services.
* Relational/Document Database Experience.
* Working knowledge of T-SQL
* Secure coding practices.
* Performance testing and optimization.
* Large scale collaboration including source control with branching.
* Salesforce (Force.com) API experience.
* Database development on Postgres.
* Database development on Mongo.
* Worked within an AWS cloud infrastructure environment.
* Integrate an identify access using JWT or SAML.
* Mortgage and/or lending platform experience.
* Experience with TypeScript