Looking to put your skills in design and user experience to the test? There's a great opportunity for a Software Engineer at Robert Half Technology. As a part of a keen and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. A long-term temporary role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be located in the New York, New York area.
What you get to do every day
- Outline and enact back end and front end components and services
- Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Refine solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Operate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Uphold top programming practices and standards
If interested in the position, please send an updated resume to email@example.com Requirements
- Deep understanding of Java
- MuleSoft experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in NetSuite
- Comprehensive knowledge of ETL
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Strong relational database management systems expertise. You can write a query to do almost anything
- Software engineering experience
- Comprehension of web application frameworks
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
If interested in the position, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.