Job ID: 2119699 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
SW Systems EngrSchedule:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented, mission-driven Senior Software Engineer to join our data engineering team to support and operate our data engineering platform in support of national security objectives. You'll be part of agile teams responsible for increasing innovation capacity and driving the velocity of development of data ingestion and data analysis. You will synchronize efforts with other tasks in assembling data technologies to control the flow of data from source to value, with the goal of speeding up the process of deriving value and insight. The ideal candidate will have a passion for unlocking the secrets held by a dataset and solid understanding and experience with ETL solutions and microservices to design, build, and deploy highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture. You will collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly and serve as an expert resource within the development team to improve inefficient tooling and adopt new transformative technologies while maintaining operational continuity. Join SAIC to support this three year contract, and stay with SAIC for the rest of your career! Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Java and one or more technologies (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services/J2EE)
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with datasets both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience - Experience working with Linux OS
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Kanban Framework
- Experience with Linux, REST services, and HTTP
- Experience with building containerized services (e.g. via Docker)
- Experience developing and maintaining data processing flows using NiFi
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.