JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Software Engineers to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, and manipulation of extremely large data sets) for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf /Government Off-the-shelf in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelor's degree in STEM related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Additional relevant experience in lieu of a non-technical Bachelor's degree is acceptable
- Three (3) years of experience as a Software Engineer
My SAIC Benefits.