EMPLOYER: Eze Castle Software LLC
JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: Boston, MA
- Design and implement new features and functionalities of software products;
- Demonstrate new features and enhancements for the engineering, Quality Assurance teams and product owners during sprint meeting reviews.
- Analyze and troubleshoot product issues in collaboration with Quality Assurance teams, Engineering teams and Product Managers. Actively contribute to SCRUM meetings, address questions, discuss project status, recommend product improvements in an Agile development environment.
- Perform code reviews, analyze existing code, and implement recommended technical suggestions on a daily basis.
- Analyze existing algorithms, data structures, stored T-SQL scripts and implement technical solutions to improve reliability, reusability, extensibility and performance of existing workflows in software products.
- Independently research new technologies and trends; present research findings and recommend best practices; document technical analysis and results for use by engineering teams or management for long and short-term planning for future products.
Please use job reference R0003951 and send resumes to Aylin Kentkur, Senior HR Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.orgWho We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.Our Culture:
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo - all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture. SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.