SS&C Eze is seeking a Software Engineer
to join the Eze OMS team based out of our Boston headquarters. Eze's award-winning Investment Suite features a set of integrated applications that provide best-in-class asset management functionality to streamline the investment lifecycle. Our applications can be combined together for a seamless front-to-back workflow, used standalone, or integrated with other third-party system.
As a Software Engineer on the OMS, you will work on a team consisting of a Product Manager, QA, Scrum Master, and other Software Engineers. The ideal candidate has a passion for software development, a commitment to quality, is eager to learn and innovate, has excellent analytical skills, and can communicate effectively with teammates.
We pride ourselves on being an excellent place to grow your career and provide mentorship and support on that path. Ask us about our values: True North, Master Your Craft, Clients are Our Context, Change is Opportunity, 1+1=3, and Deliver Excellence.Job Functions:
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Actively participating in Scrum activities, including backlog refinement and user story estimation.
- Contributing to the design of new features and functionalities.
- Providing code reviews for teammates.
- Performing unit testing, automation testing, and work closely with our QA engineers to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Diagnosing problems with the code and optimizing performance.
- Providing tier-3 product support.
Who We Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 2+ years of development experience, ideally with C# and SQL.
- Strong skills in object-oriented design and programming.
- Strong knowledge of data algorithms and structures.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Experience with SQL Server, Networking, or the investment industry is a plus.
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.Our Culture:
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo - all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture. SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.