Sapphire Digital is looking for a full-stack junior / mid-level developer to expand our New York or Tulsa, OK engineering teams. We follow an Agile methodology in small software teams to consistently deliver high-quality software. Our stack includes Ruby, Rails, Angular, TypeScript, Node, Rabbit, Solr, Postgres, Redis, Puppet, and Hubot. Our infrastructure is declared as code and provisioned on AWS. What we offer is mentorship, career guidance, a competitive salary, remote-friendly workspace, continuing education support (conferences, books, online resources) with offices in New York, NY, Tulsa, OK, and Lyndhurst, NJ
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing new full-stack features to improve our CareSelect product.
- Supporting and enhancing current systems.
- Debugging and optimizing code.
- Supporting the development of documentation and tests.
- Building tooling to improve our operational efficiency.
- Mentoring others on the established practices and patterns used by the team.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- software development experience required.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Angular/TypeScript. Experience with both a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborative spirit and you enjoy working with a team to build things.
- A desire to continually improve and you value giving and receiving constant and constructive feedback.
- A deliberate approach to software development, guided by automated testing and short feedback cycles.
- An owner’s mindset, taking ownership of not only your work throughout the software development life-cycle but continually looking for ways to improve the entire product.