Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Software Engineer Develops application software using the cloud foundry architecture that quickly delivers business value according to the problem context defined by the product manager.
- Uses the test driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Pairs with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories.
- Develops components across all tiers of the application stack and is proficient in multiple programming languages.
- Continuously integrates and deploys developed software. Updates the continuous integration/deployment scripts as necessary to improve continuous integration practices.
- Consults with product manager to identify minimal viable product and decomposes feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / micro-service-style and cloud-based architectures .
- Experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; strong background with Spring and related projects .
- Experience building enterprise applications, including integration with Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) systems .
- Experience building and operating distributed, concurrent systems .
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices .
- 8+ years of software development experience
Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Must be a consultant level Java developer/architect and have deep knowledge in object oriented design and software development. .
- Comprehensive understanding of relational database and NoSQL database and flat file processing concepts .
- Experience in working with Oracle or MS SQL Server or NoSQL databases (minimum 5 years of experience) .
- Proficient in object oriented development and Java Enterprise concepts (minimum 5 years of experience) .
- Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud) (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Cloud Native Development on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform or similar (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Micro-services development (minimum 1 year of experience) - Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins CI or similar)
- Builds on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform(Gradle, GitHub) (minimum 1 year of experience)
- Unit testing frameworks (minimum 3 years of experience)
All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access with a 60% score or 180+ out of a potential 300 points
- Experience with code quality api/tool (SonarQube) .
- Experience with Service interaction api/tool (Swagger), .
- Experience with logging/tracings api/tool (Spring sleuth) .
- Understanding of Circuit Breaker functions like Hystrix .
- Experience working in a cloud native work environment .
- Understanding of Gemfire, Greenplum data stores .
- Understanding Spring Cloud Data, Spring Security, OAuth, Service monitoring on Cloud .
- Understanding of various file formats and methods of data communication (flat file, XML, Web Services, etc.) .
- Familiar with extreme programming, test-driven development, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques .
- Great written and verbal communication skills, capable of public speaking and presenting in front of customers, IT management, etc.
- Comfortable in new situations with new clients
Computer Science or other IT related degree
This position requires the
successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ciber Global is an IT
consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology
strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974,
Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.