Solidus is searching for a Software Engineer.
Candidate will join a team that supports the Missile Defense Agency in the development, deployment, testing, and enhancement of the ballistic missile defense system. Successful individual will support projects in machine learning, advanced autonomy algorithms, mission planning, and their accompanying software stacks. The work is executed in small multidisciplinary teams of scientists, engineers, and software developers.
- ship and the ability to obtain DOD Secret Clearance; Active Secret highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years' minimum relevant experience
- Develop production-quality python and C/C++ code in conjunction with a team of other engineers and scientists to advance the state of the art in machine learning and autonomy algorithms.
- Python/Tensor Flow
- C++11 or later, Stand Template Library, Boost library
- Maven or Gradle, Make/Autotools
- Object Oriented Software Design and Development
- Design, develop, improve, and maintain various software components and tools that interact with existing hardware and simulation systems.
- Software Documentation
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Rasberry Pi's / Nvidia Jetson TX2's or equivalents
- Experience or background in RF analysis of missiles
- Mathematical Optimization (e.g., linear/integer)
- High Performance Computing Systems (rack mount, blade servers, etc.)
- Optimization of Distribution Networks
- XML and SQL
- Hardware and Software Integration
Req ID 4510
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.