Description: The Space Security division of LM Space in King Of Prussia, PA is looking for Software Engineers with recent and relevant skills for the new Grand Teton program (11/2017 award).
The selected candidate will design, develop and test in an agile development environment to create world-class software that satisfies program needs. They will coordinate with the USG and program teammates in order to create application capabilities and associated SW Engineering artifacts that lead to successful program milestone.
The selected candidate will work in an agile team environment while engineering and delivering new system capabilities. We are looking for high energy teammates who thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be an integral part of a team developing new concepts, designs and delivering innovative and affordable capabilities to customers in a new/emerging domain.
Selected candidates must be passionate about their trade, insist on product quality and focused on customer mission success. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills, desire challenges and be willing to engage in frequent internal interactions with peers, teammates, and customers in other geographical locations.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with an SSBI within the last 5 years.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Java (6, 7 or 8) SE or EE
- Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with an SSBI within the last 5 years
- Mission Management, Command and Control, Battle Field Management/Command and Control (BMC2) domain understanding
- Git, GitLab Continuous Integration Suite
- AGI Cesium
- Eclipse IDE
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.