Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer Support Lead
candidate for a Federal program in Aberdeen, MD. An active Secret security clearance is required. Key Responsibilities
Education + Experience
- Be the lead on SharePoint customization projects and provide end-to-end enterprise web application architecture and development.
- Support SharePoint/web application project design, development, planning, installation, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of the SharePoint environment.
- Support development and maintenance of custom applications.
- Mitigate all Cybersecurity risks and information breaches by establishing and sustaining compliance, governance, and cyber assurance solutions for SharePoint.
- Participate in the RMF process, when necessary, and provide applicable artifacts and hardening.
- Comply and enforce Cybersecurity standards in the SharePoint/IIS environment.
- Work with the Cybersecurity team to ensure regular scanning of all data is conducted.
- Use metadata for discovery, classification, and security best practices.
- Implement solutions to securely share information between SharePoint servers and domains.
- Provide documentation for software architecture, software design and development.
- Support SharePoint architecture, functionality, configuration and branding.
- Maintain SQL accounts and change passwords as directed by the TPOC.
- Create site architecture artifact to support requirements for all supported organizations.
- Patch systems and comply with all Cybersecurity regulations.
- Maintain and document all configuration changes made to web front ends, application servers and backend SQL servers
- Support SharePoint configuration and maintain Organizational taxonomies, site collections, policies, procedures and solutions
- Plan phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of organizations web sites and/or related web applications as necessary.
- Remove code script from organization web sites and/or related web applications as necessary.
- Coordinate with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers resolve problems with software products or company software systems.
- Ensure STIG checklists and associated artifacts for all technologies are reviewed and validated.
- Track responsible tasks using Azure DevOps or current system.
- Hold an Active Secret Clearance
- Possess Security+ Certification
- Master's degree with 10+ years of experience or bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the following technologies and services:
- Support services to develop, configure, monitor, and maintain SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online.
- Analyze information, SP architecture, database architecture, and understand business requirements.
Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and ISO 9001:2015 certification, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward.
Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate.
Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website .
Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.