SIG is looking for a Software Engineer to join our monitoring, management, and automation development team. This team develops proprietary automation software used for the management of a large and geographically distributed environment. It contains thousands of devices and assets in a proprietary network to support a globally distributed trading infrastructure. In this role, you will be an integral member of the development team, participating in the full life cycle of delivering quality applications to infrastructure and business stakeholders.
Ongoing projects include automation for:
- Imaging, deployment, management and monitoring of thousands of servers with extremely specialized requirements and unique configurations
- Configuration, deployment, management and monitoring of over a thousand network devices in many co-location facilities
- Configuration, deployment, management and monitoring of firewalls
- Workflow management including change, incident and request systems
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education.
- 2-7 years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least two years of full-time, hands-on application software development experience.
- Hands-on experience developing in .Net technologies with C#, ASP.Net, and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with other object-oriented languages (C++, Java or others) and relational database development preferred.
** Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.