We are seeking a Software Engineer that loves working on the web and mobile platforms to join our team of passionate coders in a modern development environment. Our Agile teams collaborate to define requirements, design and create solutions that target complex business problems. Our focus is on building the highest quality applications using cutting-edge technologies to satisfy market needs. Location
Latham, New YorkResponsibilities
- Collaborate to refine requirements, design and create solutions which target defined business needs.
- Contribute to and validate software design scheme and models.
- Follow coding standards and best practices.
- Write and test code, documenting and implementing functionally technically sound, and well-integrated application systems.
- Participate in and conduct code reviews.
- Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or enhancing functionality.
- Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough testing.
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Utilize new technologies and tools to enhance applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or GIS. Comparable work experience can be substituted.
- High proficiency coding in C# with two or more years experience.
- 2+ years' experience in design and development of multi-tier browser-based applications, preferably using the technology stack listed.
- Experience with using scripting languages such as Python a plus.
- Experience with mobile app development and cloud hosting is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
#INDLGDTaking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Requisition Number:4519470 - 1
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.