Tyler Technologies is looking for a passionate, talented Software Engineer to join our Public Safety product development team. This is an exciting opportunity to automate deployment, implementation, and migration processes. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced, results-driven Agile environment as part of a highly collaborative team. The primary technologies used include SQL Server, C#, .NET Core, and Angular.
Troy, Michigan | Lubbock, Texas | Plano, Texas | Remote
- Develop the next generation of our web application platform using cutting edge Service Oriented Architecture and message-based technologies
- Research the latest web trends and technologies, and make recommendations on how they can be leveraged for future development
- Design, develop and debug scalable platform services
Develop RESTful web services
- Apply test-driven development practices in an Agile setting, including deploying and maintaining automated unit tests and functional tests
- Review designs and code implementations of other developers
- 3+ years of experience designing, building and deploying highly available and scalable web applications in a professional work environment
- Ability to excel working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with REST services and ASP.NET Web API
- Understanding of modern techniques such as Responsive Web Design, Dependency Injection, and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of various industry-standard development practices such as Agile, OOD, TDD, BDD
- Strong knowledge of design and code patterns, specifically toward .NET
- Proficient with tooling to enable SDLC (Git, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
#DICEPS State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
Salary will generally fall between $66,585 - $95,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.