Are you looking to join a cohesive, team-oriented group of engineers who share your passion for building great software? Excited about a n opportunity to impact mission- critical systems used on the front lines of law enforcement and public safety agencies across the United States?
Tyler Technologies is looking for a talented Software Engineer to enhance and maintain our flagship Records Management solution. In this role, you will become involved in all aspects of solution development including analysis, design, coding, testing and support. Ideal candidates will enjoy solving complex technical problems and thrive in a highly collaborative environment. The primary technologies used include Microsoft .NET 4.0, C#, SQL, and AngularJS.
- Design, develop and maintain our enterprise software solutions
- Contribute ideas for mitigation of legacy code and well as establishing criteria for the selection, development, and implementation of new technologies within the enterprise
- Ensure on-going success of projects by designing high-quality technical solutions
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to solve complex technical problems
- Participate in troubleshooting of production issues
- Ability to excel working in a team environment
- Skills and ex perience with C# and SQL
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis, databases and web technologies
- Exceptional software design, problem solving and object-oriented coding skills
- Knowledge of various industry standard development practices such as Agile, OOD, TDD, BDD
- Strong knowledge of design and code patterns, specifically toward .NET
- Proficient with tooling to enable SDLC (TFS, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Strong communication skills especially around technical team interaction
- Continually grows personal skillset and knowledge base with independent research
- Familiarity with REST services and ASP.NET Web API
- Demonstrated experience developing enterprise business applications is strongly preferred
- Experience designing, building and deploying highly available and scalable web applications in a professional work environment is strongly preferred
- Experience configuring and working with IIS web administration and web server platform
- Experience with reading and executing detailed technical specifications
- Familiarity with AngularJS and jQuery
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
#DICEPSGreat Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.