Our client has an immediate need for a Software Engineer
to support a Federal project in Fort Meade, MD.
The successful candidate will have an excellent grasp of modern computer programming and experience with programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing. If working for a company that leads groundbreaking efforts in Cyber and Information Security is important to you, please apply.
This direct-hire opportunity offers amazing benefits: 100% employer-paid health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and education assistance to name a few. Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
with a TS/SCI FullScope Poly
Check out our Referral Program!
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 additional years of software engineering experience)
- 14+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Experience designing and implementing object-oriented solutions in Java
- Experience with Java, Subversion, Teamwork, User Interface Design, writing Software Requirements, Software Development Processes, and Software Debugging,
- Experience in IntelliJ, NetBeans, or Eclipse development environments
- Strong understanding of data structures and multi-threaded processing
- Familiarity navigating Linux using bash commands to configure administrative settings and evaluate system performance
- Able to identify and anticipate needs of a user community, development staff, and integrated applications
- Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a TS/SCI FullScope Poly
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di