Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking Software Engineers
(mid, and senior-level opportunities available) to work with our client and their customers in developing the next-generation technologies in space. This is an opportunity to work in a rapid development environment using modern technology, architecture, and tools looking to develop a new cloud-based and containerized front-end web application with additional interfaces.
The Software Engineers
will join a long-term, multi-year, permanent role located in Seal Beach, CA. MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI. CI POLY IS STRONGLY PREFERRED Responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
Required Qualifications for the Software Engineer include:
- Develop and maintain requirements, architectures, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for software systems.
- Write code and integrate completed components into a fully functional software system.
- Perform software development in the agile methodology utilizing a DevSecOps environment.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Must-Have a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or another related field.
- MUST have an Active TS/SCI
- 7 or more years of experience with the Java, and/or Python software languages.
- Experience with front-end web application development.
- Experience using team collaboration tools including Git, JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, etc
Compensation for the Software Engineer includes:
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Ex perience with cloud computing, virtualization technologies, containerized applications, and frameworks (Jupyter, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm).
• Salary Range: $140,000 - $180,000+ **depending on experience level**
• Full Benefits: 2 weeks PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.