We are looking for candidates for the following position. If you are interested, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this info.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ months contract
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) Extensive experience with Amazon AWS with strong knowledge of S3 and EC2
2) Strong development skills in Python and SQL
3) Must have analytics background
Responsibilities will include:
- Feature development and bug fixing on our Audience building and reporting product Envision
- Addressing support questions from the users of Envision
- Supporting our data Analytics team on data analysis and queries related to data quality
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and distributed teams
- Delivering products with top notch quality in a fast paced environment
- Contributing towards building a system with a test driven development / agile approach Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred with 8-10 years of directly related experience.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and service-oriented architectures
- Has worked previously as a Full stack developer with primary focus on backend technologies
- Extensive experience with Amazon AWS with strong knowledge of S3 and EC2
- Strong development skills in Python and SQL
- Knowledge of various databases / database technologies - MySQL, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Experience with Big data technologies like Hive, Spark and Hadoop
- Familiarity with version control software, such as Git.
- Highly proficient in Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Experience in Automation and Load Testing Frameworks
- Passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good problem solving and production issue debugging skills
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Experience with Flask is an added plus