React and Node.JS Integration Engineer
Location: Concord, CA (Bay Area)
Additional Job Posting Locations: Dallas TX, Los Angeles CA, Portland OR, San Francisco CA
Duration: 6 month CTH
While Boomi is the integration tool they are using, customer will consider candidates with any integration platform experience (i.e Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Cleo, etc.).
Integration, Node.JS, Reach.JS and AWS assisting our customer with various projects around automation and integrations.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to design and deploy integrations and applications that solve major business challenges.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work collaboratively with business users to define/manage integration and applications requirements.
- Work collaboratively with business users to create/manage integration and applications function designs.
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party engineers to create/manage technical specifications.
- Develop project estimates based on user requirements.
- Design and deliver integrations and applications based on industry best practices, design patterns, established guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Develop business logic, user interfaces, and integration end points based on business user requirements and functional designs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute delivery of high-quality integrations and applications.
- Write and execute unit and performance tests by leveraging continuous integration methodology.
- Communicate development requirements to vendor-partners and monitor quality of deliverables.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing software applications and integrations.
- Hands on experience Dell Boomi Integration / Boomi Flow or other integration platform.
- Experienced in building SaaS solutions with agile principles and a strong background in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, RDS, NoSQL)
- Strong programming experience in Java a plus.
- Good understanding of Swagger (OpenAPI/Swagger) REST API specification standards
- Experience with containerization (Docker), DevOps pipeline, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and code management using Git and Jenkins
- Autodesk Forge development and data integration experience is a big plus.
- Effective management skills; ability to provide clear direction and measure performance on vendor deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent English listening, written and verbal skills, ensuring successful communication with team members and management.
- Demonstrate positive team attitude and ability to interact with diplomacy and tact with internal and external business process partners.
- Effective and efficient use of resources, ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Effective and creative problem solving and analytical skills; ability to think outside of the box and demonstrate creativity in resolving problems and continuously improving business solutions.
- Ability to rapidly assess challenges, underlying or hidden problems and grasp their essence and underlying structure.
- Ability to work independently and motivated to seek opportunities for improving processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability, and dependability.
- Willingness to learn and be proactive.
925-361 -2007 Work