Title: Software Engineer at Stable Cash Positive Startup Job Description
A cash positive startup spinout from MIT is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to build web services for their core platform. This company builds a software used by over two thousand enterprise companies to best evaluate how their employees leverage and value their compensation packages. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Modern Java and Java frameworks including Spring or Hibernate
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Significant experience in building Java based software, whether its SAAS, eCommerce, or for internal use
- Engineering RESTful web services for a fast moving product
- Collaborating with a team of Software Engineer, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.