Develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates source code. This position works in a cross-functional team to maintain data scheme templates and assist development and quality assurance to ensure timely delivery of software releases. This role works with components that have Graphic User Interface (GUI) requirements in addition to application and database requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop web-based applications in an MVC framework that utilize C# source code on the backend and modify CSS layout patterns for front-end GUI display.
3. Analyzes software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
4. Enhances and repairs functionality of existing applications.
5. Documents design and code details in order to facilitate operation effectiveness among stakeholders.
6. Provide regular updates with respect to progress on tasks and projects.
7. Provide support as needed to resolve production issues.
8. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experience writing C#
Experience writing CSS
Experience with MS SQL Server
Experience with Agile software development methodology
Experience with use and administration of source code repositories
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
Experience with Angular 2.0+