Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining SharePoint sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the client Operations Center and its customers. Interact with leadership to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements and, unless mandated, determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Troubleshoot software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems. Maintain configuration management. QualificationsIndividual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Submitted candidates must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Software Engineer Level 1 (SWE1) labor category. Seven years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Experience with WordPress software.
- Use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to enrich SharePoint elements.
- Write and maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).