We're looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SDET)
to design, develop, test, and deploy customer-facing software solutions for one of our industry-leading clients.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Software Engineer in Test (SDET):
Requirements of the Software Engineer in Test (SDET):
- Promote proper software engineering and bug prevention strategies
- Actively participate in the development process through writing
- Maintain application features and automated tests including unit tests, component tests, integration tests, functional tests, performance tests, scenario tests and interoperability tests
- Support the team in designing reliable, portable, accurate and trustworthy tests, and in integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with team members on improving team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Enable the team in designing and developing automation harnesses using Ruby or Java w/ Cucumber and SOA Test
- Participate in application code and test code reviews with rest of the Scrum team
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related field
- 6 or more years of experience with designing and building front-end and webservice applications while incorporating test automation frameworks
- Experience designing and building applications and using test automation frameworks
- Extensive experience working with Java and its ecosystem;
- Able to learn large software systems end-to-end quickly;
Job ID: 354731 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!