nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
At nCino we are dedicated to creating software that is changing the banking industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency, and transparency and better engage with their customers. Our Product Development and Engineering department is a talented group of software developers, product managers, product designers, quality assurance engineers, and others who work closely together to build banking software of the highest quality. Our departmental values are courage, collaboration, craftsmanship, and fun, and those values guide us in balancing hard work with passion and enjoyment for what we do.
As a Developer in Test, you will be an essential part of a high performing agile development team focused on building the framework to enable automated testing of the nCino Bank Operating System Application. You will ensure that the tests and reports developed using the automated testing framework identify defects and provide detailed information to assist product teams to triage and resolve issues.Responsibilities
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operation System Application
- Participate fully as a member of the automated testing Scrum development team
- Independently complete complex coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles in order to create, maintain, and enhance automated tests and the automated testing framework
- Create and configure test environments where automated tests will run
- Execute automated tests, analyze the results, and report defects
- Provide careful code reviews
- Follow code standards and adhere to the established development process
- Participate in team Scrum events (including backlog grooming, stand ups, planning, reviews and retrospectives) and ensure that requirements are met
- Review test cases and scenarios with QA Engineers to ensure automated tests are covering accurate requirements
- I dentify opportunities to improve the automated testing framework and process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, Apex, PHP, Ruby, Scala, Python
- Motivated worker with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to handle various tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Understanding of test automation and automation frameworks
- Experience using the Salesforce.com application
- Agile software development experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.