At Rivers Agile, we’re passionate about solving problems through creating meaningful software. Engineers are the heart of that. We crave opportunities to learn new technologies, understand new businesses, and work in a supportive and diverse environment filled with challenges and some fun.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft stack developer who thrives on small teams organized by collaboration and consensus. The ideal candidate also has experience in technologies outside the Microsoft ecosystem and has an aptitude to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience developing with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with containerization, notably Docker but also Kubernetes, OpenShift, Puppet, etc.
- Proficiency with REST web services
- Familiarity with Azure or comparable cloud deployment
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Proficiency across the entire stack, from database to UI
- Serve on a team tasked with building the next generation of their product using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Maintain a consultant’s attitude by:
- Understanding when to challenge client decisions
- Being empathetic to client concerns
- Balancing the needs of internal and external priorities effectively
- Guide, coach, and mentor other engineers through:
- Code reviews
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Acting as an engineering advocate