AVA Consulting is seeking a Software Engineer with CATIA V5/V6
Location: Saline, MI
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Contract Duration: 12 Month+
Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Software Engineer to be part of a project management team in its North American headquarters.
- Client'sElectronic Systems 2 Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivatedSoftwareTools Development Engineer
- The primary responsibility of this role is todevelop software to help streamline vehicle design tasks and improve development efficiency and quality.
- Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager of ES2 Group 4, the person in this role will support the ES2 department's objective to design and develop new vehicle electrical architecture efficiently and of high quality.
- Working alongside ES2 design engineers in creating proprietary tools to improve the way we design vehicle electrical systems.
- Benchmark existing tool-sets to analyze merits and demerits and make proposals for adopting and or modifying for use.
- Maintain and update existing software through best-practice software testing and version control practices.
- Experience in CATIA V5 / V6.
- CATIA automation experience using CAA and either COM or VBA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- 4-year degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating user interfaces.
- Extensive experience coding in Python.
- Experience in version control system GIT.
- Experience modeling in CATIA wire harness environment.
NOTE: - Interested Candidates can apply by sending their Updated Resume and Contact Details.
Phone: (214) 575-8880