nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Do you love working and collaborating on highly skilled teams that bring their A-game everyday? Are you a person who can think independently and do the right thing even when it's not the popular one? Are you a winner that respects others and has fun making other people's day?
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will gain real-world development experience participating in a high-performing Agile development team that is passionate about problem solving, technology, and innovative product development. You will work with and support other Software Engineers, applying training in information technology and computer programming to the design, creation, and maintenance of cloud-based banking solutions.Potential Responsibilities
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Participate as a member of a Scrum development team
- Learn the business domain, data model, and design of your team's product
- Refine the skill to independently problem-solve and research solutions
- Independently complete basic coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles. Over time, become able to complete tickets of growing complexity
- Provide careful code reviews
- Follow code standards and adhere to the established development process
- Participate in design sessions with particular focus on asking questions and understanding why the team makes the design decisions that they do
- Communicate and collaborate with teammates
- Be a great teammate - contribute quality work, help out, be flexible, and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Foundational/basic knowledge of software design principles, development tools, and OOP concepts
- Knowledge in one or more object-oriented programming language
- Ability to motivate yourself, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work on group projects as well as independent thinking and proactive initiatives
- Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Real passion for software development
- Agile software development experience
- Currently enrolled in at a college or university
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.