What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent area of study
- Currently a Sophomore or Junior
- Programming skills in Java, Python, C, C#, C++
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization and ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
Impact You'll Make:
- Basic understanding of Linux based systems
What We'll Bring:
- Conduct data research and pattern analysis
- Create tools using Ab Initio Software directly supporting the Linking and Matching team.
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Applications Development