SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Software Engineering Lead to support a Federal agency. Join SAIC's team to provide end users seamless information technology experience leveraging efficient use of enterprise-centric solutions, modern technologies and industry best practices. Be part of the team defining the digital transformation journey for this federal agency.
The Software Engineering Lead responsibilities can include:
- Supervises the design, development, documentation, testing and debugging of application software.
- Directs the analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting. End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Manages the determination of computer user needs; analysis of system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; preparation of operating instructions; design and development of autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Directly supervises individual contributors (skilled technicians, administrative support) and/or entry level professionals (entry-level engineers).
- Administers and executes policies, processes, and procedures that affect subordinate employees and the workflow of the work unit. Leads daily operations of work unit.
This position is contingent upon contract award. Qualifications Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree required; BS in STEM or Business preferred.
- Must have Active Top Secret clearance; DOE Q clearance preferred
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments.
- Minimum of five (5) years or more experience with programming/software development. Experience in Enterprise IT Managed Services preferred.
- DevOPs certification required.
- SAFe certification required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- CONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Experience with National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) preferred.
My SAIC Benefits.