Kforce has a mission driven technology client that is seeking a hands-on Software Engineering Manager in Boston, Massachusetts (MA). Equity available with the offer.
This role is currently 100% remote and will switch back to office environment when COVID-19 ramps down.
* Will personally design and develop software along with the team
* Will architect next product deliverables
* Will be the front-line management of the Engineering function at this fast-growing startup
* Drive the development of products
* Manage and grow a team of software developers
* Identify and implement best practices for engineering
* Communicate priorities to stakeholders
The tech stack is:
* React front end
* MySQL Database
* Data warehouse
* Ruby on Rails for APIs
* Containers with Docker, Kubernetes
* 7+ years of relevant technical experience
* 3+ years of experience managing teams
* Competent with modern front-end toolkits
* Experience with product roadmap development
* Experience with AWS
* Familiar with Kubernetes
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.