We have an exciting new role based out of Rockville, MD for a Software Engineering Manager with one of our outstanding industry-leading clients. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Software Engineering Manager:
Requirements of the Software Engineering Manager:
- Ensure delivery of high quality, highly reliable software solutions
- Ensure the team-s work is aligned with enterprise-level architectural standards
- Act as an expert technical resource for enterprise architecture, solution architecture, and software development
- Champion the adoption of Agile methodology and mindset
- Identify and implement software and process improvements
- Previous experience as manager for a web software development team
- Strong technical background and experience as technical lead or architect on a software team
- Able to evaluate complex project risks and issues accurately and objectively
- Understand, promote and easily talk to the tenets of building high quality software
- Can look ahead to long-term impacts to the decisions made
- Passionate and enthusiastic personality
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
Job ID: 315717
Keywords: Software Engineering Manager, Customer Service, Technical Background, Consultant, Interpersonal Communication, Agile About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !