Piper Companies is currently seeking a Software Engineering Manager for an opportunity in Durham (remote initially), North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineering Manager will play a critical role in supporting the transformation of established infrastructure using automation. Responsibilities of the Software Engineering Manager:
• Provide hands-on support for the ongoing deployment of software applications and support operation as well as maintenance teams.
• Partner with business leaders and users to identify opportunities for new digital capabilities and products that transform our resident's experience as well as the experience of our associates.
• Monitor system and application performance to detect errors, apply testing procedures/methodologies (e.g. diagnostic software), as well as provide interpretation of data.
• Mentor and collaborate with cross functional teams through the full lifecycle of product development (research, prototype, test, and build).Qualifications of the Software Engineering Manager:
Compensation for the Software Engineering Manager:
- Experience with traditional and modern technologies such has HTML5, CSS3, Angular, etc..
- Understanding of Agile Frameworks
- 6+ years of prior leadership experience
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Familiarity with AWS
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000/Annually
- Comprehensive Benefits: Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, and 4 weeks of PTO.
- Candidates must be local to the Raleigh - Durham area.
Software, Manager, Software Manager, Software Engineering, Lead, Leader, Application, Development, Cloud, Angular