Apex Systems is looking for two Software Engineering Testers. This is a 12+ month long project.
*Please email your resume to Micah,
-100% Remote for the Entire Project
-Must have the following experience:
• 3-5 years' experience in software testing or software development
• Experience with writing automated tests
• Experience with Selenium and/or other UI test automation tools (ex: Ranorex, Cypress, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications - Technical:
• Python language knowledge
• Systems-thinking skills
• Experience writing unit tests
• Experience writing integration tests
• Experience with code repository tools like Git (GitLab, GitHub, SVN, etc.)
• Experience with issue tracking tools (Jira or equivalent)
• Experience with web service testing tools (ex: SoapUI, Postman, Insomnia, etc.)
• Experience with performance testing tools (ex: JMeter, Locust, etc.)
• Understanding of mocking frameworks & experience with at least one mocking framework (magicmock, Mockito, etc.)
• Familiarity with modern web service contract specifications like OpenAPI/Swagger
• Familiarity with XML/SOAP web service contract specifications like WSDL/XSD
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (ex: Jenkins, GitLab
• Familiarity with code quality analysis tools like Sonar
Desired Qualifications - Technical: There is no expectation that a candidate will have experience in all of these areas, but demonstrated experience in these areas will be used in ranking candidates.
• Service virtualization (ex: Hoverfly or other)
• Familiarity with GraphQL & testing GraphQL web services
• Java language knowledge
• C# language knowledge
• Junit, or NUnit experience
• Experience with web development
• Experience with relational databases & SQL (ex: Oracle or MySQL)
• Experience with NoSQL Databases (ex: Couchbase or MongoDB)
• Familiarity with Containers & Kubernetes
• Production Testing / feature flags (ex: Split, LaunchDarkly)
• Ability to learn and adapt to a fast paced changing, and challenging environment.
• Good project and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure when necessary, especially when recovering from system failure or strict timelines. As well as being a very self-motivated, self-directed Team Player.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or