Software Engineers-Data Protection Industry (Full Stack)Competitive SalaryHopkinton, MA (Local Candidates Only)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics - all with the most advanced technologies, tools and software engineering methodologies.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop next generation data protection software for Dell EMC's Data Protection Division. You can expect to develop features for both on-prem and SaaS environments and be part of our organization's transformation to a continuous integration and development strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies and processes in a diverse and energetic organization. We have several opportunities for bright and motivated senior engineers to join us.Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain data protection software using Java, Angular and Spring Framework technologies; assignments may include new product development as well as upgrades, and enhancements or fixes to existing products for both on-prem and SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with other development teams, QA, and customer support
- Ability to collaborate effectively on fast-paced, time-critical project
- Experience in web UI development - Java, HTML5 and/or CSS
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile and Scrum concepts
- Experience with Test Automation and Test Execution for continuous quality improvement
- Bachelors in Computer Science required plus 2+ years of hands on industry experience or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding on how to develop REST API based services
- Basic understanding and skill to work with multiple one or more of Spring Framework, RabbitMQ, NoSQL
- Knowledge of version control, bug tracking systems, automation (Git, JIRA, Jenkins).
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- MS Computer Science
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you're ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.