Doran Jones is actively seeking proven Software Engineers that will play a Design and Development role on a global team. The team needs a qualified, self-starting andenergized individual to help support their development efforts.
Work location: Westlake, TX
- 3-6 years experience as a full stack software engineer, developing, deploying and maintaining high volume production web applications and/or web API services
- Experience or certification in Cloud-based (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) Architecture preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Background with multiple enterprise technologies
- Experience in coding languages such as Java or Angular 2+.
- Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs, cloud computing APIs (AWS preferred) and integration with ESBs
- Hands on experience of Relational (Oracle, MySQL, Aurora), NoSQL database systems (Mongo, Cassandra, HBase, BigTable, Redis), or Big Data storage solutions
- Experience with cloud computing services (Amazon Web Services like EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, and RDS preferred) is a plus
- Work with our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
- Design and develop microservices and REST APIs for web and mobile applications
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Responsible for driving compliance with established software development lifecycle and release process (CI/CD, TDD (test driven development), test automation, etc.)