Low-Level Software Developers Maryland
organization that tackles challenging problems in embedded systems, sensors, RF, networking, cryptography, anti-tampering information assurance, cyber exploitation, reverse engineering, and other areas. We are seeking generalist Embedded Software Developers .
- US citizenship TS/SCI clearance is required
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely-related field
- Low-Level / Embedded development experience
- Linux development experience
- experience with non-Windows kernels, device drivers or other internals code (ideally Linux)
- experience with code that operates in a supervised space / protected environment