Full Time Direct Hire Positions, No 3rd parties or C2C candidates. No Sponsorship, GCH and Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.. Industry
- Commercial Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
Employment Type Full-time
Location Salt Lake City, Utah Required Skills:
• Development using MEAN OR MERN stack with React.js, Angular 7.0 and a Node backend (.NET, PHP, Java experience all OK, as long as you're open to learning Node.js!)
• An understanding of developing software (both frontends and backend), and an understanding of software development practices in an enterprise environment
• Experience using difference SaaS technologies/stacks/modules and understanding of which are best when implementing RESTful microservices, with an emphasis on latest Node/Express and unit testing using Mocha/Chai
• An understanding of relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (NoSQL)
• Able to use version control (git) and other build, packaging & release management tools
• Passionate about developing quality products that exceed users' expectations
• Proficient following Scrum Methodologies and other Agile practices and a willingness to "be agile"
• Understanding of development best practices including TDD, CI/CD
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills; and you still have to be cool!
Reputable Developer Boot Camp, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience Soft skills:
• Ability to work in an environment with high degree of ambiguity (previous start-up like experience could be helpful)
• Honesty, integrity, even when it is hard. Seriously though.
• Fun and collaborative
• Willing to mentor team members, and willing to learn from team members