Job ID: T4190 - Software Integration Developer
Primary position location will be St. Paul, MN. Hartford, CT based candidates could be considered.
We are looking for a Developer with new ideas and intermediate technical experience to join the team. This person will be a member of an Agile team and will support code releases as well as business initiatives that involve working with vendor products and software as a service solution. As a team member, you will join our journey to become an effective and efficient Agile team.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis, design, programming, configuration and testing to achieve business and or technical requirements for targeted minimal viable products and releases.
- Resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with understanding of the business and system impacts.
- Ability to communicate thoughts/designs/ideas clearly
- Supports use of CI/CD and test-driven development
- Supports automation of workflows and business processes
- Supports configuration of vendor products
- Supports technology currency initiatives and road map
- Working relationship with business partners
- Seeks opportunities to expand technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Performs basic project management responsibilities.
- Applies knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects.
- Incumbents in this position complete intermediate complexity programming, configuration and analysis skills for specific systems.
Licensing or Certificates: Depends on the specific role but some examples may include: ITIL Remedy Java certification Microsoft certification.net Kanban/Agile/SAFe
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technology role.
- Intermediate level Experience with C#, .Net, Visual Studio, SQL
- Intermediate level experience with ETL and integration tools such as Abinitio, MuleSoft, SSIS, Web Services, API s, SAML.
- Experience working on an Agile team or basic knowledge of Agile.
- Deployment experience working with Software as a Service vendors and products desired.
- Experience with Ariba or Procurement technologies desired.