SAIC is seeking a Software Integrator to support the Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) program at Naval Surface Warfare Center in Panama City, FL. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Configuring RHEL virtual machines
- Automating deployment of RHEL virtual machines
- Automating patching of RHEL virtual machines with YUM
- Scripting Ansible playbooks
- Scripting with Powershell
- Deploying VMs to VMWare Environment
- Automating of the installation of COTS software
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Developing web GUIs with Python
High School Diploma and 6 years experience; Or, Associates Degree and 4 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience. Required Certifications:
CompTIA Security+ Required Travel:
Ability to occasionally travel up to 4 weeks consecutively both CONUS and OCONUS. Typically 1 - 2 weeks. Required Clearance:
A with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work.
My SAIC Benefits.