Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. XtremIO is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Continuous Engineering team. In this role, you will serve as a product expert within the Engineering organization, assisting in critical systems recoveries , architecture and development of software components , and providing technical solution to customer issues. The successful candidate for this position will have strong development and analytical skills, and the ability to deliver high quality solutions.
Required skill set:
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance on product internals.
- Analyze and provide fixes for code issues related to all product components
- Design and implement software tools to improve troubleshooting and address specific customer issues
- Lead post event analysis and corrective actions implementation
- Contribute to the design and implementation requirements for future product enhancements
- Extended programming skills in C/C++; Python – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in embedded systems and multi-threading
- Knowledge of storage systems with proficiency in the areas of resiliency, high-availability, reliability and SCSI
- B.Sc or equivalent in computer science or related engineering field.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across distance and time zones
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.